PUNTA CANA HISPANIOLA EXPLOTER VIP
DURATION: 10 Hours (approx.)
HOTEL PICKUP OFFERED
OFFERED IN: German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Discover our Hispaniola Island and learn how the Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world. Visit “La Matilde” Cigar Museum, where you learn the history of Dominican cigar and see the way they are made, by hand. Visit the famous artist village of Altos de Chavon where you can appreciate the Taino exhibit at the Regional Archeological Museum, also an excellent opportunity for shopping. Enjoy an incredible lobster lunch on a riverboat along the famous Chavon River, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
The best VIP service during your visit to the city of La Romana and to the enchanting town of Altos de Chavón. A succulent lunch on a barge where you’re captivated by the dazzling panoramas of an unparalleled tropical paradise come undone before you.
Adult (12-99) US$ 135.00
Child (3-11) US$ 80.00
Infant (0-2) Free
INCLUSION AND EXCUSIONS
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Official tour guide.
- All entrance to the museum
- Lunch: type cruise with lobster.
- Water, juice or soft drinks, beer, and rum.
- Transportation by bus.
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
DEPARTURE & RETURN
Departs from Punta Cana hotels or any other location in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Uvero Alto.
Monday and Wednesday
6:00 to 7:30 AM, depending of your hotel location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time.
Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Tour La Flor Dominicana, and examine the proud handwork of the cigar industry’s most experienced craftsmen.
- Stop at Altos de Chavón, a Mediterranean-style artisan village reenacting what once was the bohemian way of life in the 16th century. Delight in the amazing landscapes and vistas which come to life before your eyes.
- Attend a multitudinous replica of a Roman-era amphitheater, visit Altos de Chavón amphitheater.
- Aboard a riverboat, feast your eyes on stunning landscape and architectural elements, as you embark on a journey across the imposing Chavón River as you devour a succulent grilled lobster lunch.
Yes, hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Please note that if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local agent to schedule the pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant.
- Participants with heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problem or other serious medical conditions, cannot take part in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be supervised by parents or a responsible adult at all times.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- From the moment of purchase up to 7 days before the departure of the program there is a 20% cancellation fee.
- From 2 to 6 days before the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours before scheduled departure, there is no refund.
- No show, or charge for not attending is NOT refundable.