PUNTA CANA SAFARI VIP Y CHAVON RIVER
DURATION: 9 Hours (approx.)
HOTEL PICKUP OFFERED
OFFERED IN: German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Come and enjoy a unique experience of a Cultural Safari, with visits to a typical Dominican house and the Basilica of Our Lady of Altagracia. Let the tropical music serenade you as we ride along the famous Chavon River on a barge, where we also enjoy a delicious lunch of grilled lobster. After lunch, visit the largest sugar cane plantation in the Dominican and while you’re here you learn how the best Dominican cigars are made.
A high-quality adventure operated by the leading excursion company with 20 years of experience in Dominican Republic, that takes you to the must-see places in the eastern part of this beautiful country.
Adult (12-99) US$ 135.00
Child (3-11) US$ 80.00
Infant (0-2) Free
INCLUSION AND EXCUSIONS
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Official tour guide.
- Lunch: grilled Caribbean lobster, rice, vegetable, seafood salad, bread or grilled chicken breast, rice, vegetables and cassavas croquettes.
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum.
- Transport by safari truck.
- A cup of coffee.
- A glass of wine (red, white or rosé).
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
DEPARTURE & RETURN
Departs from Punta Cana hotels or any other location in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Uvero Alto.
Monday to Friday
7:00 to 8:00 AM, depending of your hotel location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time.
Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be welcomed into a typical Dominican home, you will be treated to a sampling of the most exotic Caribbean fruits, freshly-brewed coffee, and taste a rich cup of hot cocoa.
- Embark on a spiritual pilgrimage to the Higüey Basilica, a grandiose architectural marvel worthy of visiting.
- Enchanting country landscapes are revealed before your very eyes, as you set to sail through the Chavón River. Enjoy a scrumptious grilled lobster lunch afloat, as you sunbathe under the warm tropical sun.
- Maneuver through a sugar cane field, property. Romp from side to side in an ambience scented by a sugary aroma.
- Expert craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar on our visit to the Cigar Museum. Many renowned brands come from this land.
Yes, hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Please note that if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local agent to schedule the pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant.
- Participants with heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problem or other serious medical conditions, cannot take part in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be supervised by parents or a responsible adult at all times.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- From the moment of purchase up to 7 days before the departure of the program there is a 20% cancellation fee.
- From 2 to 6 days before the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours before scheduled departure, there is no refund.
- No show, or charge for not attending is NOT refundable.