PUNTA CANA ZIP LINE AND MONKEYLAND
DURATION: 9 Hours (approx.)
HOTEL PICKUP OFFERED
OFFERED IN: German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Take in the beautiful landscapes and interesting culture in the 45 minute ride to our Zip Lines facility. There our expert canopy guides will tell you what you need to know about the activity and the equipment. After the safety briefing and our school line you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride. The tour consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms.
Continue your tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and to taste fresh organic products such as exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee and cacao.
The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour of Monkeyland where you will interact in close proximity with our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
This tour is based on 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that monkeys have made their home. Finish your adventure by winding down at our Mountain Ranch and feasting on the most delicious traditional Dominican food.
Adult (12-99) US$ 119.00
Child (3-11) US$ 74.00
INCLUSION AND EXCUSIONS
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruits.
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro and salad bar.
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
DEPARTURE & RETURN
Departs from Punta Cana hotels or any other location in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Uvero Alto.
Depending of your hotel location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time.
Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy a typical Dominican buffet lunch up in the mountains
- Taste fresh organic products and learn the process of making coconut oil at our Coconut House
- 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
Yes, hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Please note that if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local agent to schedule the pick-up arrangements.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant.
- Participants with heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problem or other serious medical conditions, cannot take part in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be supervised by parents or a responsible adult at all times.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- From the moment of purchase up to 7 days before the departure of the program there is a 20% cancellation fee.
- From 2 to 6 days before the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours before scheduled departure, there is no refund.
- No show, or charge for not attending is NOT refundable.