SAMANA EL LIMON WATERFALL
DURATION: 4 Hours (approx.)
HOTEL PICKUP OFFERED
OFFERED IN: German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Immersed in a lush tropical forest in the Samaná Peninsula, lies Salto El Limón Waterfall. An experience that will take you to the edge of a waterfall of 55 meters.
Witness the fury of effervescent crystal-clear waters slipping through the lushness of its knoll, in an act which will set your senses free. One of our safari-style trucks will come to whisk you away for a short trip; they pick up guests from the towns of Las Terrenas, Las Galeras and Samaná.
Enjoy a delicious cup of freshly-brewed coffee or tea in order to awaken your senses, ceremoniously initiating this sensorial experience. As we embark on an action-packed adventure taking us towards the Salto El Limón Waterfall on horseback permeating exuberant jungle vegetation.
Go beyond its luxuriant vegetation of tropical crop species. Moving steadily 197 feet, a feeling of tranquility overpowers all your being as you reach its summit.
A spectacular crystal-clear water waterfall. Three outlets drain into its stream, skittering through a greenish partition wall, resulting from the apparition of hundreds of ferns and the high level of moisture in the area. As if tailored by a divine mallet, its contours are embraced by a captivating natural pool. Take an invigorating dip in the refreshing crystalline waters.
Adult (12-99) US$ 49.00
Child (3-11) US$ 25.00
INCLUSION AND EXCUSIONS
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Experienced tour guides.
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruit
- Transport by safari truck
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
DEPARTURE & RETURN
Departs from Samana hotels.
Wednesday and Friday.
7:00-8:00AM depending of your hotel location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time.
Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
A safe, fun, and unforgettable excursion, perfect for those seeking adventure and interested in experiencing one of the Dominican Republic’s more gorgeous natural attractions, El Limón Waterfall.
- We will take a breath of fresh air; examine an amazing wildlife and fascinating scenerys.
- Go horseback riding, penetrate awe-inspiring countryside landscapes, journeying across amazing landscape features until approaching Salto El Limón Waterfall. Undertake a shocking 197 foot climb.
- Be astonished by its immeasurable beauty, surrounded by a nascent tropical dry rainforest, dive in a refreshing natural pool. Feel the ferociousness of the crystal-clear waters tearing down a remarkable waterfall.
Yes, hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Please note that if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local agent to schedule the pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant.
- Participants with heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problem or other serious medical conditions, cannot take part in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be supervised by parents or a responsible adult at all times.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- From the moment of purchase up to 7 days before the departure of the program there is a 20% cancellation fee.
- From 2 to 6 days before the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours before scheduled departure, there is no refund.
- No show, or charge for not attending is NOT refundable.